- Rob got his schedule last night, for next week. He's got to work 12 hour shifts through Monday. This means that I'm in charge of the Kiddo this weekend. I really wanted to go to my dad's on Saturday, but taking the kid there is not fair - he gets SO bored.
- We are still out of eggs
- The house looks decent, but I still feel like I should be up and cleaning something.
- The Halloween candy bucket is getting REALLY low on chocolate. Sweetarts are NOT chocolate.
- I think winter is probably the worst season to replant houseplants, but I have two that really need it, and I'm itching to do it.
- Glass fronted kitchen cabinets are NOT as good of an idea as they sound. They just look messy.
- The no knead pizza dough that was in the fridge "turned" on me last night. I discovered that two bites in.
- There are no job listings online that I am suitable for.
- This weeks project? Putting that plastic stuff on the windows. Especially the ones in the bedroom and the master bath.
- Kiddos parent-teacher conference is today, Rob has to get up early to go, after only 6 hours of sleep.
- I feel like getting my spindle out and spinning some wool. I'm afraid it will make a mess.
- Thank you, Netflix, for Marilyn Monroe movies.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Posted by Jen at 12:09 PM